Deadline: 15 May 2020 (annual)
Study in: Australia
Course starts Semester 2, 2020
Charles Darwin University (CDU) offers the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships For 2020 to international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at CDU.
Charles Darwin University, Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree offered at the University.
Number of Scholarships:
25% or 50% of the tuition fee. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of the degree.
Eligible applicants must:
- • Applicant must apply to commence study in 2020
- • Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirement for their chosen course;
- • Applicant must have a minimum overall score of 85% in their highest completed qualification
- • Applicant must be an international student on a student visa;
- • Applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
Application instructions For The Scholarship:
To apply, you must complete the scholarship application form and submit it together with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU. Deadline for applications is 15 May 2020 for commencement in Semester 2, 2020.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships For 2020 http://www.cdu.edu.au/international/future-students/scholarships