The Golden Apple Scholars of Illinois is a teacher preparation and scholarship program for high school seniors, and first- and second-year Illinois college students who have the determination and drive to be excellent teachers in Illinois schools-of-need. We prepare you for immediate and lasting success in the most challenging teaching environments.
Golden Apple Scholarship Worth:
- Tuition support, up to $23,000
- Paid residential Scholar Institutes that include courses and extensive classroom/work experience
- Academic and social-emotional support
- Job placement assistance
- Mentoring from our award-winning teaching faculty
- University of West London Ambassador Scholarship
- Humanitarian Health Scholarships At Johns Hopkins University|Masters Degree
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowships for International Students
- Stockholm School of Economics International Scholarship 2020
- Monash University International Scholarship For Post-graduate Students
- Illinois High School Senior, Illinois Partner University Freshman or Sophomore, Illinois Community College Student.
- U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen (DACA recipients) and resident of Illinois.
- Be a resident of Illinois (if you are dependent, both you and your parent/guardian must be residents of Illinois)
9/1/15 and later – Composite score of 22 or higher and a minimum score of 16 on the Writing portion
9/10/16 and later – Composite score of 22 or higher and a minimum score of 6 on the Writing portion
3/5/16 and later – Composite score of 1110 (evidence-based reading and writing + mathematics = 1110 or higher) and a minimum score of 26 on writing and language
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA
April 3, 2020
Scholarship Official website
For More information on Golden Apple Scholars click on the link here