One major challenge most high school students face today that has always discourage them from pursuing their academic pursuit has always been Financial challenges. Most of them end up giving up their dreams. This where scholarships like Mercantile Bank Abdul Jalil Education Scholarship serve well. With this scholarship, you don’t need to worry anymore if you are a Bangladesh student.
According to the record, Mercantile Bank Abdul Jalil Education Scholarship has helped a quite number of JSC, SSC, and HSC students in Bangladesh achieve academic excellence by making sure that the provide them with financial supports into college.
If you are from Bangladesh or you are studying there, I don’t think you should miss this opportunity because you will have the chance of studying without having to pay through your nose.
To help you apply, I have put down in this post relevant information in detail, about this scholarship and how you can successfully apply
Why Mercantile Bank Abdul Jalil Education Scholarship?
Mercantile bank limited emerged as a new commercial bank to provide efficient banking services and to contribute to the socio-economic development of the country. moreover, the bank commenced its operation on June 2, 1999.
Furthermore, the Mercantile bank awards this Scholarship as part of its corporate social responsibility. Also, the scholarship aims at supporting financially weak meritorious students in order for them to continue their studies for a better future.
In addition, Mercantile Bank will award scholarships to 1129 students from all over the country at a total amount of Tk.1,70,00,000.00 as a scholarship this year.
Level/Field Of Study
The Mercantile scholarship 2020 is open to high school students with JSC, SSC or HSC or equivalent certificate.
- University of West London Ambassador Scholarship
- Humanitarian Health Scholarships At Johns Hopkins University|Masters Degree
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowships for International Students
- Stockholm School of Economics International Scholarship 2020
- Monash University International Scholarship For Post-graduate Students
Mercantile Bank Abdul Jalil Education Scholarship 2020 is hosted in Bangladesh.
This scholarship is available to Bangladesh citizens.
The Mercantile Bank Abdul Jalil Education Scholarship amount is a one-time stipend. However, each level of certification has each unique scholarship value as follows:
JSC or Equivalent: Tk. 1000/- (Monthly), Total 12000 Tk (For 1 year).
SSC or Equivalent: TK. 1250/- (Monthly), Total 15,000 Tk (For 1 year).
HSC or Equivalent: TK 1750/- (Monthly), Total 21,000 Tk (For 1 year).
Mercantile Bank Scholarship Eligibility
As said earlier, this scholarship is not only financial help but also a great inspiration for any student. However, applicants must also fulfill the following criteria to qualify:
- The family income of the candidate in question does not exceed 70000 Tk per year.
- If the applicants already use any other scholarship then, he/she is not eligible for this scholarship.
- Also, applicants have to pass JSC or SSC or HSC in 2020.
In addition, must meet up with the following education qualification:
- JSC, need a minimum GPA of 4.50.
- SSC needs a minimum GPA of 4.50 for all groups(Science, Arts. and Commerce ).
- Finally, HSC, need a minimum GPA of 4.50 for all groups(Science, Arts, and Commerce
· How To Apply | Mercantile Scholarship Application Procedures
- Applicants can apply using two methods. Firstly, online via the official website by filling out the application form. Below is a Mercantile Scholarship Application Form.
- Download Mercantile Scholarship Application Form
- Secondly, they could also pick up an application form from any Mercantile Bank Ltd branches.
- Also, the submission of the application can be done in two ways. Firstly, through the post department and secondly, it is hand to hand. Also, one can send an application in any kind to the branch manager of Mercantile Bank Ltd.
- Address For submission:
- Mercantile Bank Ltd, CSR Desk (9th floor), 61 Dilkusha Commercial Area, Dhaka-1000.
· Application Deadline
- The Mercantile Bank Abdul Jalil Education Scholarship 2020 application form is out. However, Deadline falls on 31 March 2020.
- Notwithstanding, the Mercantile Bank Scholarship circular 2020 has been released with all necessary information.
· Scholarship Link
- For more information on the bd Bank Scholarship, applicants should click on the link here: