2019/2020 EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY (EKSU) DEGREE UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION EXERCISE
This is to put to the notice of the general public, parents, guidance, sponsor, admission seeker, via UTME and Direct Entry that this year admission process has begun. All seeking admission carefully take note of the information published by the management. Please check the information, price, cut off mark and application process
EKSU Post UTME/DE Requirements and Eligibility
- The post UTME required mark is 180 and above scored by candidate seeking admission in relevant UTME subject.
- The candidate must have picked EKSU as first or second choice when they were registering for JAMB or must have change to ESKU.
- Candidates who scored 180 or above in the last UTME but did not chose EKSU can apply. If the candidate is given admission, the school may ask the candidate to make EKSU as their first choice.
- Candidates who seek admission through Direct Entry (DE), should have Bsc, HND, NCE, ND, IJMB, JUPEB or equivalence.
- Candidate seeking admission through DE must obtain a JAMB Direct Entry for and must have picked EKSU as one of their choice
- Direct Entry candidates who did not choose the school earlier but willing to do so if offered admission can also obtain the form
- DE candidates seeking admission must have at least lower credit or higher for NCE candidates
- Both applicant for UTME and DE must have obtain at least 5 credit pass in O’level results, and it must not be more than two sitting in courses relevant to their courses
- EKSU will admit students who will love to study medicine this year.
- Time online registration will close will be communicated to the general public soon.
EKSU Post UTME/DE Method of Application and Payment
- Eligible Applicants should visit EKSU Degree undergraduate admission portal
- Click on 2019/2020 UTME/DE Application
- Click “New Applicant” and make sure you provide necessary information to create a new account on the student portal. You must make Jamb registration as password when create an account, then a link will be sent to your email.
- Click on the link sent to your email from the school portal and then you will be redirected to the school admission portal where you will have to log in again, with your JAMB registration number and password.
- Update your profile and cross check your details submitted earlier
- You will be asked to make an online payment of N2,600 only
- You are required to upload a passport photograph sized picture with a red background
- If you are awaiting a SSCE result, you must upload it and it must not exceed two weeks after it has been released
- Check and re-check the information you have submitted and confirm if they are correct before you submit them.
- Print your acknowledgment slip. Then you will be able to check your screen score.
- Ekiti State University is not Using CBT for its post UTME screening this year. Only O’level and Jamb score will be used to grade Applicants.